The award considers anyone who has volunteered for grassroots rugby over the past two years.
There's no job too small when it comes to winning this award - it could be the person who drives the team bus, cuts up the oranges at half time or pumps up the balls at training.
The HSBC Volunteer of the Year is a role model who inspires other to get involved with our great game and exhibits Rugby Australia's core values: passion, integrity, discipline, respect and teamwork.
- Check your volunteer is eligible via the criteria list above
- Read the terms & conditions
- Complete the nomination form here
- Hit the submit button located at the bottom of the form
- The winner will be chosen early October and will be contacted shortly after
- Sunday September 8: public nominations close
- Monday September 9: Rugby Australia will send all nominations to the State Unions
- Tuesday September 10: State Unions submit up to three recommendations to Rugby Australia
- Wednesday September 11: Rugby Australia will select five finalists
- Wednesday September 11: Rugby Australia, FOX Sports and HSBC will select the winner and four runners up
- Thursday September 12: Rugby Australia will choose the winner
- Early October: the winner will be contacted and invited to the Rugby Australia Awards in November