IT Systems Engineer
IT Systems Engineer
Moore Park, Sydney NSW
Rugby Australia (RA) is the governing body of Rugby Union in Australia, is looking for an IT Systems Engineer. Reporting to the Infrastructure Systems Manager, the role will provide 1st/2nd level IT Support and Project work where needed for Rugby Australia and its affiliates.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Builds and upgrades for Windows and Mac laptops. Ensuring SOE requirements are met, and regular security patches and upgrades are carried out.
- Troubleshoot network, hardware, and system issues.
- Create and maintain system and user documentation as required.
- Administer and maintain Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, DNS, Group Policies and DHCP.
- Setting up new hardware and software for new staff and provide training to use the IT systems effectively.
- Maintain and monitor software licensing levels.
- Monitor network and computer system security. Report any security incidents to ISM.
- 1st/2nd level support of Active Directory, Exchange environment, Office 365 and other cloud platforms
- Administer Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS resources.
- IT Procurement and purchase order processing
To be successful you will need to have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience is essential in a similar role.
- Excellent troubleshooting and system administration experience.
- Working Experience in Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Exchange, Networking and Office365 environment essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and AWS cloud technologies highly regarded.
- ITIL, MCSA and MCSE certifications desirable.
- High attention to detail with the ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal essential
- Must be presentable and be able to represent the brand of the company at clients.
- The ability to work independently and to take ownership of the role.
- A commitment to best practice and continuous improvement.
- A desire to learn and expand on your current knowledge.
- A willingness to travel should the need arise.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter supporting your application to Rachel.Buckling@rugby.com.au.
Applications close 20th December 2021.