Moore Park, Sydney NSW
Sports & Entertainment Limited (SEL) and is looking for a Licensing Coordinator-Account Manager, to support the Licensing Manager in the key areas of the Rugby Australia (Rugby AU), Licensing Program.
The role will liaise with external stakeholders and licensees, oversee day to day running of the Rugby AU/SEL Licensing Program to ensure positive licensee growth and satisfaction. Moreover, initiate and implement overall Licensing Program key projects within the Rugby AU business units to drive product development and distribution.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Development of product marketing activations through Rugby AU channels and retailer management to drive revenues.
- Strong administrative support for the Licensing Manager, with weekly monitoring and reporting on licensee partner activities, including contra management.
- Production of clear strategy documents
- Budget development and reporting with Rugby AU Finance department as required to ensure contra allocations and product orders are aligned with contractual elements and business needs.
- Liaison with Rugby AU’s Commercial and Marketing teams on the development of sponsor branding requirements and SEL alignment with Rugby AU brand guidelines on required marketing collateral.
To be successful you will need:
- Marketing/Commerce qualification desirable
- Strong administration skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Licensing experience desirable
- Can do attitude, resilient and drive
- Computer literate – demonstrated competence in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel
- Autonomous self-starter
We are looking for someone enthusiastic, dedicated, and capable who also demonstrates passion, integrity, initiative, good humor, and professionalism. To apply please send your CV and cover letter supporting your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date Wednesday 31st March 2021.