To work out of the Rugby AU building, Moore Park
Rugby Australia Building, Corner of Moore Park Road & Driver Avenue, Moore Park NSW 2021.
The candidate will be required from Feb/March 2020 until November 2020. Days will alter throughout the year but Monday/Tuesday availability is a must.
Areas of Responsibility
- Analysis Administration using performance analysis software - Sportscode (timelining, stacking, databasing)
- Management and administration of Rugby AU’s footage repository.
- Coding, analysing and reporting on Rugby (teams, players, referees) using Sportscode
- Producing quantitative reports using Tableau and Excel
- Potentially assist other teams (Wallabies, 20’s, 18’s, Women’s and 7’s where necessary)
- Administration of analysis for national competitions, in particular – Schools/18s Academy games, NRC, JRC, URC, State competitions.
- Innovation projects across performance analysis and sport science departments
- Post-graduate or final year undergraduate studying a sports performance, sports science or performance analysis course
- Sound understanding and knowledge of Rugby Union
- Proficient in Excel/Numbers
- High level of I.T. skills with Mac OS experience preferred
- Previous exposure to analysis systems desirable
- Camera experience desirable
- Inquisitive, proactive, self-motivated individuals
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a CV and a 1-page cover letter, specifying which role you are applying for.
Applications close Friday 21st February at 3pm AEDT.