Sales Force Administrator
Moore Park, Sydney
Rugby Australia (Rugby AU), the governing body of Rugby Union in Australia, is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator, who can:
- Administer and support internal stakeholders with Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud system.
- Troubleshoot any user issues relating to Salesforce and other integrated systems.
- Work with internal stakeholders to meet their needs around creating objects that are required and other pieces of functionality.
- Provide support, training, configuration, and action change requests.
- Work closely with third parties if required to ensure development/issues are prioritized and developed in line with best practices.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Support the users with the Rugby AU Salesforce implementation.
- Manage internal support requests, answering issues in a timely manner along with tracking and updating stakeholders on their progress.
- Troubleshoot integration issues with third party systems and Salesforce.
- Support users with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Work with technology partners to prioritize workloads and fixing issues.
- Develop and customize the salesforce environment to meet Rugby AU needs.
- Build complex reports/dashboards.
- Fix data issues with data loader and other administration tools.
- Add value in all stages of project work (definition, development, deployment)
- Evaluate new app exchange products that would be useful for our environment.
To be successful, you will need to have:
- ADM201 qualification
- Salesforce Core platform
- Salesforce customization
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Journey Builder
- Data Extensions
- Salesforce to Marketing Cloud data sync
- Data loader
- Salesforce development best practices
- Be Results and Customer Focused
- Relationship Building skills
- Time Management skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to develop and deliver support
- Strong Work Ethic
- Demonstrated ability to think, plan and mobilise to act strategically
- Ability to initiate, monitor and review projects and activities in line with organisational plans
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Degree in related technology field
- Software design principals
- Webservice/API knowledge
- Ticket Master/Archtics
- Previous experience in a sporting environment
To apply please send your CV and cover letter supporting your application to Rachel.Buckling@rugby.com.au. Applications closes Thursday, 17th February 2022.