Register to play Senior Rugby!
Registration for the 2019 season has begun. Senior Rugby is for people aged eighteen and above. Register to play rugby by following these easy steps.
Download Rugby Xplorer and Create an Account
- Download the Rugby Xplorer app (available on Google Play or App Store) or alternatively via the web by searching for a Club near you.
- Sign-up / Login using your email or MyRugby ID account.
- IF FOUND, click “Email me a magic link”. You will receive an email with a link to create a new password for your account. Enter new password and proceed to ‘Sign in manually’ to access the participant portal. IF NOT FOUND, follow the prompts to create an account and login.
- You will be directed to the participant portal and can edit any your ‘My Profile’ details as required.
Find a Club and Register to Play
- After logging into your profile on the Rugby Xplorer app, tap 'More’ in the navigation menu and within the category list please select ‘Register’. Note: If you are registering via the web, please select ‘Register’ in the side bar navigation.
- Select the individual you would like to register (ensure a tick is next to their record), click “Continue”.
- Find a local Club you like to register to by searching for the ‘Club Name’ or by ‘Postcode’. Select your Club and click "Next”.
- Finalise your personal registration details and make payment to complete your registration.
Our FAQs provide lots of information for participants, club and competition admins.