PRF Program & Membership Coordinator
PRF Program & Membership Coordinator NSW Rugby HQ - Daceyville
Department: NSW Positive Rugby Foundation Reports to: GM PRF Time: Part Time or Full Time Direct Reports: NIL Salary Package: To be negotiated with the suitable candidate
NSW Rugby’s office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm. Staff are employed in accordance with the terms and conditions in their contracts. Weekend and evening work will be required, due to the nature of the sports industry.
NSW Rugby is the peak sporting body for rugby in NSW and is affiliated with Rugby Australia. Staff are required to understand the core values and foundations of NSW Rugby both on and off the field.
CARE CONNECT UNIFY
As part of this role you will be offered the opportunity to undertake formal training to further your skills and knowledge of your role, this training may be part of traineeship or through other funding models as the business sees fit to maximise your chances of success.
Primary Purpose of the Position
The role is responsible for providing overarching support to the NSW Positive Rugby Foundation (PRF) team for all major activities including, but not limited to; marketing, communications, fundraising, events, donor engagement/stewardship and program support.
The NSW Positive Rugby Foundation was established in 2017 as the official charity and social impact program of NSW Rugby. Our vision is to utilise rugby’s unique values, qualities and characteristics to make a positive difference to people and communities.
What we do
- Use rugby as a vehicle for promoting positive health and wellbeing.
- Create more opportunities for people to experience the positive values, life skills and opportunities unique to rugby.
- Improve access to high quality grassroots resources and programs.
Key Areas of Responsibility/Outcomes
- Support the ‘day-to-day’ fundraising programs for the PRF
- Assist with project management of key fundraising programs.
- Coordinate, develop and implement all PRF marketing and communications.
- Implement engagement and stewardship programs to deepen stakeholder, donor engagement and general awareness of PRF fundraising campaigns.
- Coordinate and execute all PRF events.
- Maintain and update donor records ensuring key information is recorded in the CRM.
- Build positive internal relationships with all NSW Rugby Union departments and member unions who will assist with the execution of PRF events and fundraising programs.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of key rugby stakeholders, locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Provide administrative support to the PRF team.
- Contribute to team strategy, objectives and success.
- Support the Growth and Development of rugby Clubs and Players through targeted support programs developed by Community Rugby and the PRF
- Support the PRF’s strategy to increase the number of girls rugby competitions and players in NSW. This will primarily be focused on metro Sydney although there will also be the opportunity to contribute more broadly to the strategy across the State.
- Support the Build and Development of Club Resources to improve clubs’ capacity and ability to grow and develop rugby in their area.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Values
Education and Qualifications
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness / ability to attain.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
Technical /General Skills
- Strong ability to manage relationships.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects over multiple time-horizons simultaneously.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- Good level of acumen related to marketing and brand development.
- Ability to work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior relationship and management skills with an ability to establish and maintain strategic partnerships-successfully ensuring a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Experience in Rugby at the grass roots level.
- Experience in Marketing and Communications.