The final round of Super Rugby 16s and 19s saw several players take their chance to impress with the season wrapping up.
The NSW Waratahs dominated the Western Force whilst the ACT Brumbies and Queensland Reds split their games.
Junior Wallabies coach Nathan Grey is among several keeping a keen eye on the action as they look to build for the future ahead of next year's World U20 Championships and potential U18s and Australian Schools matches.
Rugby.com.au looks at the teams of the week from both competitions as picked by Grey and National Pathways Manager Nic Henderson.
*Please note the Melbourne Rebels had the bye in round five and will not feature
Super Rugby U16s
The Team of the Week is exclusively made up of Waratahs and Reds players after their dominant victories, setting up a tantalising Final.
It's an all-Reds front row with captain Kingsley Uys joined by Liam Robinson and Berakah Tuifaasisina.
Waratahs lock Issac Fonua continues his strong season, joined by Bennett Armistead in the second row.
Fonua is joined in the pack by flankers Jarvis Finegan and Jarvis Orr, with number eight Kiama Jione.
Reds duo William Graham and Finn Mackay make up the halves after Queensland's dominant 48-point victory.
Fullback Treyvon Pritchard rounds out the Queensland selections after his hat-trick, making it back-to-back selections.
The Waratahs make up the rest of the backline with centres Onitoni Large and Matthew Gough joined by wingers Heamasi Makasini and Tom Hartman after a 94-19 thumping win.
Team of the Week
- Kingsley Uys (Queensland Reds)
- Liam Robinson (Queensland Reds)
- Berakah Tuifaasisina (Queensland Reds)
- Issac Fonua (NSW Waratahs)
- Bennett Armistead (Queensland Reds)
- James Finegan (NSW Waratahs)
- Jarvis Orr (NSW Waratahs)
- Kiama Jione (Queensland Reds)
- William Graham (Queensland Reds)
- Finn Mackay (Queensland Reds)
- Heamasi Makaini (NSW Waratahs)
- Onitoni Large (NSW Waratahs)
- Matthew Gough (NSW Waratahs)
- Tom Hartman (NSW Waratahs)
- Rex Bassingthwaighte (Queensland Reds)
Super Rugby U19s
As expected, the team of the week is dominated by the Brumbies and Waratahs after their respective wins.
The ACT side lead with seven selections after their tight win over the Queensland Reds, headlined by skipper Lachlan Hooper.
Hooper is one of four Brumbies in the pack, including front-row duo Sam Sahyoun and Drew Brndusic with lock Toby Macpherson.
Scrumhalf Dan Nelson adds another selection to his growing haul alongside winger Thomas Hayes and fullback Angus Staniforth.
The Waratahs account for five inclusions, including Archie Saunders after the winger's double.
He is joined by captain Jullian Caillol and flyhalf Oliver Schmude along with forwards duo Bryn Edwards and Arnie Tancred.
The squad rounds out with Force duo Menaia Tetana and Dane Sawers as well as Reds centre Frankie Goldsbrough.
Team of the Week
- Sam Sahyoun (ACT Brumbies)
- Bryn Edwards (NSW Waratahs)
- Drew Brnudsic (ACT Brumbies)
- Toby MacPherson (ACT Brumbies)
- Arnie Tancred (NSW Waratahs)
- Menaia Tetana (Western Force)
- Lachlan Hooper (ACT Brumbies)
- Dane Sawers (Western Force)
- Dan Nelson (ACT Brumbies)
- Oliver Schmude (NSW Waratahs)
- Archie Saunders (NSW Waratahs)
- Jullian Caillol (NSW Waratahs)
- Frankie Goldsbrough (Queensland Reds)
- Thomas Hayes (ACT Brumbies)
- Angus Staniforth (ACT Brumbies)