Get Into Rugby
Get into Rugby is a fun, skills based program that is great for girls and boys new to Rugby.
- Recommended for kids 5 - 8 years of age
- Some clubs may also choose to run a program for kids 9 - 12 years of age
- Recommended 10 week program length with sessions lasting between 45mins - 60mins
- Suite of resources available to support delivery of fun and engaging sessions
Each Club is given access to branded equipment including rugby balls, bibs, markers and teardrop banners.
Rugby Australia also helps to promote the program and gives you all the marketing tools to engage with people in your local area.
Ready to register your Club? Click here for more information.
Ready to register? Follow the simple steps below and get ready to hit the field!
2. For those on a computer select ''Register'' on the left hand side.
3. If using the app select ''More'' at the bottom and then ''Register''
4. Search for one of the Rugby Clubs listed below on this page
5. Select ‘’Get into Rugby participant’’ under 'Role'
6. Follow the prompts for personal details and payment
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you with more information or assistance.