Get Into Rugby
- Recommended for kids aged 5-8 and suitable for kids up to 12 years of age
- Optimal program length of 10 weeks with sessions lasting 45 mins – 60 mins
- Focus on kids’ skill development and building confidence
- Provides a fun, safe, inclusive environment for kids and parents to experience and enjoy Rugby
- Great experience for participants and families new to Rugby
- Provides the perfect stepping stone into junior competition
Rugby Australia is pleased to announce its successful application as part of Sport Australia’s Participation Grant Program.
Funding awarded through the program will be used by Rugby Australia to support clubs interested in running a Get into Rugby program.
All clubs who sign up before May 2023 will receive a FREE equipment pack valued at $900, along with access to resources and training to assist with program delivery.
To take up this offer, please register your club HERE
For further information, contact email@example.com
Ready to join the fun and excitement of Get into Rugby? Follow the simple steps below to register.
2. For those on a computer select ''Register'' on the left hand side.
3. If using the app select ''More'' at the bottom and then ''Register''
4. Search for one of the Rugby Clubs listed below on this page
5. Select ‘’Get into Rugby participant’’ under 'Role'
6. Follow the prompts for personal details and payment
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you with more information or assistance.