Get Into Rugby
Rugby Australia is proud to partner with Surfers Paradise Rugby Union Club and Vision Personal Training Southport to offer a new fitness program called RugbyFit.
RugbyFit is an 8-week fitness program of 45 min-1 hour sessions aimed to get you more active in a fun and safe way. Starting 16 September 2021, sessions will be delivered by qualified personal trainers from Vision Personal Training Southport and will incorporate non-contact rugby activities. Bring the whole family down and support your local rugby club.
- Starting 6pm Thursday 16 September 2021
- Surfers Paradise Rugby Union Club - 33 Fremar Street, Broadbeach Waters QLD 4218
- All ages welcome
- Season membership just $60 per person with weekly options available
Get in quick as the first to sign up receive a free RugbyFit gym towel.
Ready to register? Follow the simple steps below and get ready to hit the field!
1. Register or sign in through Rugby Xplorer here or open the Rugby Xplorer App.
2. For those on a computer select ''Register'' on the left hand side then "Play Rugby".
3. If using the app select ''More'' at the bottom and then ''Register''
4. Search for 'Surfers Paradise RUC'
5. Role: select ‘Modified Rugby participant’’
6. Registration Type: select 'Active Hubs (Fit)'
7. Duration: select 'Season'
7. Follow the prompts for additional details and payment
For any RugbyFit enquiries email Jenna Knight, Emerging Markets Project Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Special thanks to our partners:
Surfers Paradise Dolphins: Facebook
Vision Personal Training Southport: here for more info.
Sport Australia via the Active Rugby Hubs project.