Ticketing & Memberships Coordinator
Ticketing & Memberships Coordinator
Rugby Australia, Moore Park
Rugby Australia (Rugby AU), the governing body of Rugby Union in Australia, is looking for an experienced Ticketing & Memberships Coordinator to be responsible for assisting in the delivery of the ticketing program for Rugby AU, including Domestic and International Wallabies, Wallaroos, Sevens and Super Rugby and Super W Test Matches.
As well as ensuring best practice quality of customer service to Rugby Australia members (Wallaby & State Union) who are considered an integral part of the rugby environment. Moreover, building and implementing new pipeline membership products for emerging rugby markets, with a focus on schools and junior ranks.
- Liaise with Venues and Ticket Agents to assist in delivering ticket event builds. Collate ticketing requirements from internal and external departments & stakeholders
- Transact, print, and distribute allocations
- Answer enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Produce venue maps and CADs for distribution to stakeholders
- Assist to co-ordinate marketing requirements with Rugby AU Marketing and Ticketing Agents
- Manage the Ticketing Services inbox and ensure emails are answered within 48 hours
- Game day ticketing operations including box office management, staffing, and ticketing agent liaison as and when required
- Assist Head of Ticketing to develop new programs (as required) and initiatives to increase ticketing revenue and systems
- Assist in managing release backs from various constituents: i.e. hospitality, partners, travel, and other departments.
- General administrative support
- Provide sales reporting and end of match reports as required
- Generate & distribute Ticket Order Forms to constituents
- Transact ticket sales as required
- Coordinate the payment of invoices and purchase orders
- Assist with the co-ordination of any travel bookings, meetings, agendas, and minutes
- Maintain filing systems for the ticketing team.
- Implement Membership programs to facilitate the delivery of key strategic business objectives.
- Work with key stakeholders to help facilitate delivery of their strategic planning outcomes
- Work with the Commercial Partnerships & Sales to achieve and maintain productive, progressive, and harmonious relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Effectively use information to determine the financial position of the Wallabies First membership i.e. manage and monitor budget by tracking and approving expenditures (within delegated authority), control costs, validate expenses and anticipate and correct forecasting errors
- Manage the membership event operations activities for Wallabies, (some Sevens) to profitably strengthen direct relationships with fans with an emphasis on new emerging markets and retention
- Research, develop and implement a range of membership acquisition, retention/renewal, and revenue
- Assist in the development of new programs (as required) and initiatives to increase member base and ticketing revenue
- Develop and implement details reporting systems to measure performance of programs delivered to assist in assessing the performance against KPI’s – recommend and implement changes.
To be successful, you will need to have:
- Appropriate tertiary degree or relevant experience
- Experience in managing membership programs and managing event ticketing at multiple stadiums
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to resolve sensitive issues internally and externally at all levels
- Previous experience in managing a financial budget
- Process driven with superior attention to detail
- Self-starter with proactive attitude
- Previous people management experience with a demonstrated ability to maintain relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter supporting your application to Rachel.Buckling@rugby.com.au. Applications close Monday 5th September 2022.