Get Into Rugby
Follow the steps below and get set to expand your Rugby family!
1. Complete the interest form here and an RA staff member will be in contact within 48 hours
2. Once program details are decided with RA the Club Administrator can log onto Rugby Xplorer
3. Select 'Club admin' > 'Administration' > 'Payment Settings' > 'Add Payment Setting'
4. Select 'Registration Type' > 'Get into Rugby'
5. Select 'Duration' > 'Season' OR enter number of weeks
6. Select 'Open Registration'
7. Select the “Variables” tab
8. Select 'Group' > 'Get into Rugby participant'
9. Enter age range
10. Add your 'Club Fee' and click “+”
11. Once all groups and fees for that registration type and duration have been added click 'Save'
12. An RA staff member will then send through details regarding the online store plus online coaching resources.
13. The club member running the program must also complete a free ‘Smart Rugby’ accreditation course which can be accessed here.
14. Download the Get into Rugby Club Marketing Resources here. The resources include editable social media tiles and Get into Rugby logos for promotional use.