Clubs and Associations must adhere to the following registration regulatory requirements:
- Online self-registration for ALL players, non-playing members (committee members and team officials - coaches, managers, first aid/medical staff etc.) and match officials; and
- Online payment for ALL Players.
- 2022 Rugby Australia Registration Regulations
- 2022 Rugby Australia Registration Terms & Conditions
- 2022 Individual Player Insurance Levies
- Rugby Australia Registration Fee Liability - Rugby Competitions & Programs
- 2022 Rugby Australia Application for a Refund of Participation Registration Fees
- 2022 Rugby Australia Application for Rugby Event Team Refund
- 2020/21 National Insurance Programme
A player MUST be self-registered, and a member record exists in Rugby Xplorer for every active player. If a player is not registered in Rugby Xplorer, in the current season, they will not be insured to play the game and cannot be selected on a team list.
A non-playing member MUST be self-registered, and a personal record exists in Rugby Xplorer for every club official or volunteer with an active role.
A match official MUST be self-registered, and a personal record exists in Rugby Xplorer for every active match official .
Clubs/ Associations are unable to de-register any player or member. Additional information about de-registration and refunds can be found in the Rugby Australia Registration Regulations.
All individual Rugby participants must be registered and financial in the current season prior to participating in Rugby, including before playing any match or training.
Please visit our support website: https://help.australia.rugby/s/.